At FleishmanHillard Fishburn we are reinventing public affairs for the 21st century influence landscape. Our view is clear: effective political influence comes from top-class insight, thoughtful communications strategy, integrated delivery, and creative ideas that will help our clients stand out from the crowd. We recognise that the days of siloed public affairs are over. Instead, our “communications approach” utilises multichannel influence, including media, social media and digital platforms, alongside traditional engagement methods, for greater influence and impact.
We proudly position ourselves as the “agency for change”; the go to public affairs agency for clients who want to shape decision maker opinions on critical strategic policy issues, whether global, Europe-wide, national or local.
Our award-winning team includes consultants who have worked at the highest levels of government, brilliant campaigners, those with deep sector expertise and (our clients say) some of the best consultants in the business.
We operate a relatively flat team structure, where every member of our team is expected to take leadership opportunities and contribute actively to the development of our offer and service.
As a medium sized Public Affairs team in a large integrated agency, we benefit significantly from our position within one of few truly global network companies. In Brussels and Washington, we are also market leaders in Public Affairs.
Our public affairs clients are declared to the PRCA Public Affairs Register.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts for public affairs clients;
- Building and managing relationships with our key clients;
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery;
- Using your networking skills to gain the best knowledge and coverage for clients;
- Working closely with other FHF practices and the FH global network offices to ensure an integrated approach;
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts and bring in new business;
- Playing an active role in developing proposals and pitches;
- Nurturing and mentoring a junior team.
- You’re an established public affairs consultant, already confident working at Account Director level, leading client accounts and generating new business with a fair amount of autonomy;
- You will have a solid understanding of government and politics and bring a network of working contacts across Westminster and Whitehall;
- You’re looking for a generalist public affairs role, working for clients in a range of sectors;
- You’re interested in developing integrated communications solutions to public affairs briefs and willing to develop your skills as a manager of integrated accounts/campaigns;
- You’re ambitious for your career and want an opportunity to define yourself at a top global agency, working for blue chip clients;
- You share our ambition for growth and have a track record of identifying and winning new business opportunities and will be able to persuade us that you can help continue our growth;
- You are someone who is motivated by personal responsibility and delivering quality work;
- You are a people person, a team player, a good manager and comfortable networker.
More about us
Our greatness as an agency relies exponentially on the quality and capability of our people. Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what makes FHF an incredible agency, so our employee benefits package is built to support that. We offer a whole host of additional benefits from private medical and financial consulting to inhouse massage and manicures. We care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work. For more details please see our benefits booklet.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.