About Our Client
Public Sector Body.
- Commission and manage research to establish and track performance against strategic priorities;
- Disseminate research findings internally and externally, working closely with colleagues in external communications and stakeholder management;
- Liaise with other colleagues commissioning or undertaking research to avoid duplication and optimise the opportunity afforded through commissioned research;
- Use the results to inform strategic analysis and discussions at quarterly Senior Leadership Team meetings, annual Board strategy event, annual business planning process, development of the corporate plan and in other strategy development work undertaken at functional level;
- Support policy development and adherence to regulatory requirements including public sector duties;
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Customer Service Excellence award.
The Successful Applicant
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of drafting specifications, running a procurement exercise and managing contractors;
- Strong research and analysis skills including using established research methods, researching, analysing and writing evidence based strategies and data collection proposals;
- Ability to propose pragmatic data collection and analysis methods;
- Ability to test options and relate them to a broader organisational context;
- Ability to analyse complex measurement options and propose practical solutions;
- Ability to identify new research opportunities and partnerships for our client, the industry and other stakeholders;
- Facilitation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.